Workplace Drug Testing
Drug and Alcohol Testing Solutions for Employers & Businesses
“The U.S. Department of Labor has reported that drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace causes 65 percent of on-the-job accidents and that 38 percent to 50 percent of all workers’ compensation claims are related to the abuse of alcohol or drugs in workplace. Drug testing programs provide a powerful deterrent to drug use on the job. Employers who are drug testing are committed to reducing occupational injuries and illnesses and to sending a clear signal they care about their employees.” OH&S
If you want to help prevent and detect workplace drug abuse, consider our workplace drug and alcohol testing solutions. Premier offers the simplest solution for managing your pre-employment drug testing, random drug testing, reasonable suspicion testing, and post-incident testing services. Our broad range of services are convenient, affordable and accurate. Premier also provides background screenings – all the testing solutions you need to ensure the well-being of your workplace and employees.
Our on-site, group testing saves employers time, money and improves productivity. No more liability, down-time, or long wait times when sending your employees to get tested at clinics or laboratories like Quest or Centra Care- we come to you.
Workplace Drug Testing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) / Regulated Drug Testing
- Non-Regulated Drug Testing (Non-DOT)
- Instant Urine or Saliva Drug Screenings ; 5-Panel, 6-Panel, 10-Panel or 12-Panel
- Drug Testing for Pre-Employment, Post-Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Random, Return-to-Duty and Follow-Up
- Drug Test Confirmations on Non-Negative Screen Results
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Alternative Specimen Testing for Different Detection Periods, including Hair Follicle or Blood Drug Tests
- Synthetic Designer Drug Testing Such as K2, Spice and Bath Salts
Workplace Alcohol Testing
- Mandated/Regulated and Non-Mandated/Non-Regulated Alcohol Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing and Confirmations
- Instant Saliva Alcohol Testing
- Etg (Urine) Alcohol Testing
- Alcohol Testing for Pre-Employment, Random, Post-Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Return-to-Duty and Follow-Up
Methods of service:
Other Workplace/Employer Solutions:
(Receive discounted prices when you bundle more than one service!)
- Background Checks
- Department of Transportation Compliance Program
- Lab Tests – Employee Wellness
- Certified Professional Collector Training
Have full-time employees as your specimen collectors?
Premier Screenings serves as a partner for many employers throughout Central Florida that have full-time employees trained or needing to be trained as specimen collectors. As your partner, Premier staff will provide certified on-hands training and support, drug and alcohol testing supplies, serve as your liaison with our accredited laboratories for lab confirmations on non-negatives, or serve as your medical review officer for your drug and alcohol testing program. Contact us for more information.