DOT Compliance Services
Third Party Administrator / DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Regulatory Guidance (FTA, FMCSA, RSPA, FRA, USGC, FAA)
- Company Laboratory Account & Medical Review Officer Services
- Federal Chain of Custody Control Form Setup & Management
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Post-Accident and Reasonable Suspicion Drug & Alcohol Testing
- SAP Referrals and Follow-Up Testing
- Test Results Review, Processing and Reporting
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance of Test Results and Documentation
- National Drug & Alcohol Service Locations – Setup/Scheduling
- Mobile / Group Testing During and After Hours
- Secure Client Portal with 24/7 Access to All Documents
Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium Program
Premier’s Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium Program is for independent CDL operators with their own Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) authority, granted by the Department of Transportation (DOT), or a company with more CDL drivers or regulated employees.
- Welcome Packet with Proof of Participation
- Annual Certificate of Participation
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Add or Remove Drivers Anytime
- Owner-Operator Consortium
- Quarterly Random Selections and Testing
- Post-Accident, Return-to-Duty & Follow-Up Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Drug Testing Sites Nationwide
- Annual Reporting to Department of Transportation
DOT Driver Qualifications
- Setup and Maintenance of Driver Qualification Files
- DOT Employment Application & All Required Qualification Forms
- Driver’s License Compliance
- Maintenance and Reminders of Expiring/Missing Documents
- Motor Vehicle Reporting
- National Criminal Background Reporting
DOT/CDL Physical Exams
- MVR Reporting after renewal of medical card
Questions to Ask Your C/TPA:
When selecting a consortium/third party administrator or service agent, you have to weigh some important factors.
- Can the C/TPA ensure their compliance with DOT regulations and guidelines? YES!
- Do they have employer references about the quality of their work? YES!
- Do they provide services during the times and on days you need them? YES! 9-5PM, MOBILE & AFTER HOURS
- Do their staff qualifications and training meet DOT requirements? YES!
- Have their services been shown to pass DOT inspections and audits? YES!
- Are they cost competitive? FOR SURE!
- If you need full services – for example, you want random selections, collections, alcohol testing, laboratory testing, and MRO work – do they offer a total package plan? WE ARE AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION!