DOT Drug Testing Consortium Program
Random Drug Testing Program
Partner with Premier Screenings to ensure all Department of Transportation (DOT) employee guidelines are met and continue to be met with our accurate and reliable DOT compliance services. Premier Screenings is a Consortium/Third Pary Administrator (c/TPA) for employers that have employees regulated by agencies of the Department of Transportation. Our job is to keep you and your employees safe and in regulatory compliance.
Premier’s drug testing consortium program is for employers regulated by Department of Transportation agencies like FMCSA, FTA, FRA and others that must follow drug and alcohol testing regulations. Premier Screenings also provides a drug testing consortium program for independent CDL operators with their own Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) authority, granted by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Our Consortium Program Includes:
- Welcome Packet with Proof of Participation
- Annual Certificate of Participation
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Add or Remove Drivers Anytime
- Owner-Operator/Independent Consortium
- Single Consortium per Company With Two or More Employees
- Quarterly Random Selections and Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment, Post-Accident, Return-to-Duty & Follow-Up Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Mobile/On-Site/Group Drug Testing
- Over 1,700 Drug Testing Service Centers Nationwide
- Annual Reporting to Department of Transportation
Be Safe. Be Compliant.
Questions to Ask Your C/TPA:
When selecting a consortium/third party administrator or service agent, you have to weigh some important factors.
- Can the C/TPA ensure their compliance with DOT regulations and guidelines? YES!
- Do they have employer references about the quality of their work? YES!
- Do they provide services during the times and on days you need them? YES! 9-5PM, MOBILE & AFTER HOURS
- Do their staff qualifications and training meet DOT requirements? YES!
- Have their services been shown to pass DOT inspections and audits? YES!
- Are they cost competitive? FOR SURE!
- If you need full services – for example, you want random selections, collections, alcohol testing, laboratory testing, and MRO work – do they offer a total package plan? WE ARE AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION!